What is Vipeq Stone®?
Synthetic-mineral thin-layer quartz coating for renovation of horizontal and vertical walls.
STONE® VIPEQ is a mixture of quartz particles, binders of different nature and additives. Its composition provides it with suitable qualities as a coating for swimming pools or coating for areas with risk of impact or friction.
The characteristics of its composition make it a perfect material as a coating for baseboards, pillars, terraces, covers or fiberglass pools. Its high quartz content gives it high resistance and hardness. Its application is ideal as a decorative finish both indoors and outdoors.
|Final texture||Fine or coarse finish|
|Granulometry||0,4 – 0,9 mm|
|Fire Reaction (UNE-EN 13501:2002)||Bs1d0|
- A complete solution for floors on roofs, flat roofs, passable balconies and terraces.
- Finishing hard floor on pedestrian sideways, public areas, parks, etc.
- Interior or exterior non-slippery floors in new buildings or renovations.
- Baseboard or skirting board on walls and interior design.
- Final coating on walls and floors of bathrooms, tiling and other substrates, without removing them
- Texture: GRAINY
- Appearance: DOUGHY PRODUCT
- High superficial hardness
- Fire rediction U(NE-N13501:2007): Bs1,dO
- Anti-slippery rate U(NEN-V1263230:0:3): Class 3 according toDBSUA1 of CTE
- High flexibility and elasticity
- Coverage: 3.5-3.8 kg/sqm in total
STONE VIPEQ® is Available in a Wide Colour Range
Color combinations can be made according to customer needs. STONE VIPEQ® allows to renew or cover tile for swimming pools or venecitas.